Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The heat is on.......

It is so darn hot here in Adelaide. I don't know what it is, but this year I am really feeling it. I must be getting old lol.

Dropped off the kids to school on Monday morning and the radio said it was 31,,,,it felt hotter. This morning the radio said 27 and I was seeking out the shade and wiping sweat off my brow like they had said it was 40!!! I just can't seem to get cool. I went to the shops before and it felt so darn hot in there too. I said to the woman on the checkout about how warm it was in there and she said "good I thought it was just me having hot flushes" lol, it sure wasn't just her, it was HOT!!!!

I'm over summer and just want it to end. I want to feel like doing stuff again. I started my decluttering and was all eager but even that just feels too hard right now. Yesterday I finally got to do the inside of my bathroom cabinet and got rid of 7 packets of bath crystals/salts/fizzing bombs etc. They had been in there so long that none of them really had any smell left in them. I just don't have baths,,,,,,although in this weather it does sound quite nice!

How is everyone else coping with the weather in their areas????

1 comment:

Kellyansapansa said...

I'm in Adelaide too - I feel your pain!