Monday, August 30, 2010

Another weekend bites the dust....

Well here we are, its Monday again.  Today I have my poor little Mr10 home from school sick.  He isn't full on sick but was up last night feeling ill and then vomited just the once.  Today he is keeping down toast and water so I think he is going to be fine.  He has packed himself off to bed now for a little nap.

This weekend wasn't as productive as I had hoped it would be but I did get the toilet ceiling painted,,,,,YAY!!!  Now I know to most people that doesn't sound all that impressive, after all it is only a tiny little room, but for me it is a real achievement.  I have lived in this house for almost 9 years and from the day I moved in I wanted to start painting.  That freshly painted white ceiling spells new beginnings and a brighter future to me.  I am now itching to get started on the walls, but hubby wants to redo the roof first lol.  Our roller wasn't in very good condition so I had to use a paintbrush instead hence the reason hubby wants to redo it lol.  But hey at least it looks a heck of a lot nicer than it did!!

We also got a stack of photographing done of the kids old PS2 games that they want me to sell online for them.  They all saved up and bought themselves their own xbox so I now have a mountain of games that no one wants.  They have just kept their absolute favourites to play on the PS2 in the lounge and the rest I will list on Oztion to make them a little bit of money.

Best I start listing them then!!!

No comments: