Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thank you for the comments recently

For some reason I don't have much "oomph" in me this week.  I have recipes sitting here to share but I just don't have the energy to get myself organised to load photos and find the recipe etc etc etc.

I did just want to say a big thank you to those of you who have left comments over the last week or so, it is most appreciated (stops me feel like I am sitting here just talking to myself lol).

Today is very, very grey and wet here in Adelaide.  The rain is stopping and starting but the sky is very threatening looking, it wouldn't surprise me if we get an almighty downpour very soon.

Okay, back to the housework drudgery,,,,I hate housework!!!  But this house isn't going to declutter itself and it sure don't clean itself lol.

No comments: