Friday, August 26, 2011

What will summer be like with days like this in August????

Adelaide has apparently had its warmest August on record (or at least for a long time I can't remember which).  I wonder what Summer has in store for us...........................................I HATE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the thought of the possibilities makes me want to move country or at the very least to move to Tasmania!!

I think we had best make the most of the beautiful weather while we have it, before it turns into unbearable heat instead.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Extreme heat or mild...that is the question.

I often think I would like to move, but then again people move here to get away from the wet and cold! I think I would get sick of the rain and cold if I had it all the time, love my sun!

Glad to hear your sickies are on the mend. I didn't have internet for a few days last week so missed your posts.

You have a great week Colleen!

OurGangof7 said...

Thanks Tania....yep I guess sometimes its a matter of "the grass is always greener" isn't it lol. I do hate heat though so perhaps somewhere just a little cooler would be good. Oh well we shall see.