Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I just have to share this......

Okay, I don't normally cross reference my blogs, but honestly, I made a cake on the weekend that the whole family loved.  I have kids that hate carrots and I have kids that hate pineapple....well this cake has both and ALL the kids loved it.

All the kids said that it is just about as good as my Anzac Cake that they all love, so I think that is worth sharing lol.  They have been having it in their lunch boxes all week and today, sadly, I am down to my last two slices,,,,,not enough for lunch box treats tomorrow so looks like Hubby and I will have to eat the last two slices lol,,,,,,,oh the hardship I tell you!!!

Anyway enough of my yacking,,,,,just take a peek and try this one, I know you will enjoy it!!!

Carrot and Pineapple Cake

(I do apologise in advance for the quality of my photos,,,,,my camera is playing up at the moment (may have to ask Santa for a new one I think!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just looking for something new to make off to the kitchen I go...and yes the burden for you and hubby having to finish the cake...lol...did the same with the Anzac bickies this morning only 2 left and 3 kids lunchboxes...oops mine for arvo tea!!

Anonymous said...

These are yum, made them as muffins and didnt ice them, but they are light and tasty, may I share the recipe on my blog with a link back to you?

OurGangof7 said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!

As for sharing the recipe....of course you can :-) I love sharing recipes!!