Monday, February 27, 2012

Five fun/funny things about meee....???

Hello Everyone

Jen from Let it Go.... awarded me a Liebster Award...thank you Jen!  I apologise for the length of time it has taken me to actually get around to passing this on lol, but better late then never.

With this award I have to share 5 fun things about me and nominate five other bloggers to share the love as well.

So...

1. I love reality TV.  Supernanny, WifeSwap, Biggest Loser etc (I used to love Big Brother when it was on!), I love them all and will generally choose to watch reality tv over normal shows if given a choice.

2. I'm a romantic at heart.  I love walks along the beach, picnics or just curling up on the couch with a good movie and my man next to me.

3. I love to sing loudly when no one is around, particularly country music like Dixie Chicks and Kasey Chambers.  (My neighbours must hate weekdays lol).  I used to have a Kasey Chambers CD in the car constantly when the kids were younger.  My kids used to be able to sing along with those songs lol.

4. Okay don't know if this is fun but my family get a laugh out of my phobias because they seem to be contradicted on so many levels lol.  I am scared of spiders but love snakes.  I am terrified of heights (even the third rung of a ladder is too high) but love going on a plane and dream of going in a stunt plane).  I can't swim and am really terrified of deep water where I can't touch the bottom) but I love going on boats/ferries/ships (not little row boats and canoes) but anything from a yacht upwards.

5.  I am drawn like a magnet in shops, towards diet/health/craft/simple lifestyle items.  I just can't help myself.  Book shops are the worst, but if the kids drag me into EB Games or Game stores I head straight to the workout style games (pity I don't use them more lol).

Now I would like to award the Liebster Award to....(drum roll)...


Niki at Keeping up with the Joneses

Tania at Outback


Kate at Foxs Lane

Tania at Ivy Nest

Sue at Not Enough Butter



I am really looking forward to learning more about other people who's blogs I follow on a regular basis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome...love your answers and I love reality TV too :)